These practices ensure the safety and enjoyment of our guests, as well as the safety of you, the employee.
- Wear disposable gloves when cleaning and disinfecting surfaces. Gloves should be discarded after each cleaning.
- If surfaces are dirty, they should be cleaned using a detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
- The Casino will provide disinfection cleaning products.
Employees are to sanitize the following high touch areas at least once per hour:
- Casino entry doors
- Slot machines (in coordination with slot team)
- Employee dining tables and counters
- All Front of House (FOH) restrooms are to be sanitized at least once per hour.
Employees are to sanitize the following areas at least once per hour:
- Employee smoking areas
- Exterior benches
- Trash bins